Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell $0.86 (-2.3%) to $36.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,470,491 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,635,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.47-$36.85 after having opened the day at $36.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.25. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: AVANIR Pharmaceuticals ( AVNR), down 18.2%, Galena Biopharma ( GALE), down 14.9%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), down 9.6% and ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.