Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lam Research Corporation ( LRCX) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lam Research Corporation fell $0.55 (-1.1%) to $49.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,213,906 shares of Lam Research Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,794,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.61-$50.45 after having opened the day at $50.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.40. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 5.5%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), down 5.1%, SolarCity ( SCTY), down 4.4% and MoSys ( MOSY), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lam Research Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.