Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries fell $0.54 (-1.4%) to $38.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,824,778 shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,362,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.19-$38.85 after having opened the day at $38.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.88. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: AVANIR Pharmaceuticals ( AVNR), down 18.2%, Galena Biopharma ( GALE), down 14.9%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), down 9.6% and Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.