Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Under Armour fell $2.09 (-2.6%) to $78.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,653,318 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,200,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.27-$79.37 after having opened the day at $79.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.59. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 9.4%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 8.5%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 7.6% and Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.