Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation fell $0.33 (-1.0%) to $32.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 17,505,353 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26,752,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.35-$32.87 after having opened the day at $32.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.79. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Marketo ( MKTO), down 6.1%, Glu Mobile ( GLUU), down 5.7%, Velti ( VELT), down 5.3% and The9 ( NCTY), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.