Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $5.47 (-5.6%) to $92.32 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,146,432 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 838,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.95-$94.70 after having opened the day at $93.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.79. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 19.5%, iGo ( IGOI), down 8.0%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 6.4% and OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.