Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A fell $0.93 (-2.7%) to $33.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,550,461 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,113,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.87-$33.81 after having opened the day at $33.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.95. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Ducommun ( DCO), down 4.1%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 2.6% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.