Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Francescas Holdings ( FRAN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Francescas Holdings rose $0.33 (1.7%) to $19.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 995,095 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,539,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.39-$19.76 after having opened the day at $19.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.41. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 33.6%, CSS Industries ( CSS), up 4.1%, 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), up 3.9% and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.