Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, CSX rose $0.27 (1.1%) to $26.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,575,558 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,871,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.74-$26.06 after having opened the day at $25.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.79. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 33.6%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 17.8%, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA), up 17.3% and SmartPros ( SPRO), up 14.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.