Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Radian Group rose $0.27 (2.0%) to $13.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,869,683 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,469,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.12-$13.54 after having opened the day at $13.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.26. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: United Fire Group ( UFCS), up 2.3%, United Insurance Holdings ( UIHC), up 2.2%, CorVel Corporation ( CRVL), up 1.8% and MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.