Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $0.91 (1.2%) to $78.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,578,250 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,963,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.38-$78.67 after having opened the day at $77.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.57. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 10.6%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 9.1%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 7.2% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.