Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Terex rose $0.70 (2.2%) to $31.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,049,283 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,134,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.17-$32.03 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.25. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 9.1%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 6.5%, L.S. Starrett Company ( SCX), up 5.9% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.