Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Aetna rose $1.77 (2.7%) to $67.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,416,247 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,578,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.38-$68.49 after having opened the day at $66.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.70. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Lakeland Industries ( LAKE), up 34.9%, Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 22.8%, EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 9.4% and CardioNet ( BEAT), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.