Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Intel rose $0.81 (3.6%) to $23.44 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 60,245,844 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,243,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.04-$23.46 after having opened the day at $23.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.63. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), up 14.3%, Oclaro ( OCLR), up 13.0%, Sequans Communications ( SQNS), up 11.4% and Sigmatron International ( SGMA), up 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.