Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.53 (1.4%) to $111.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,484,007 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,121,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.56-$111.33 after having opened the day at $109.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.80. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 10.6%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 6.2%, TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 2.7% and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.