- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,863
- 24-Week # shares sold: 30,577
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 108,440
- 24-Week # shares sold: 153,911
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,306
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,005
The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all finished lower on Tuesday.
Home Depot has set the standard in the retail space when it comes to earnings day. TheStreet talks with Home Depot Chief Financial Officer Carol Tome after better-than-expected fourth-quarter results Tuesday.
The Atlanta-based company has five directors who have served beyond the average tenure of 8.2 years.
E-commerce sales for Home Depot were over 6% of its total for the quarter.
Home Depot's CFO is bullish long term, no matter interest rates. Here's what you need to know.