- Dr. Andreas Bereczky, Executive Vice President of Technology and Production, ZDF German Television
- Dany Harrison, General Manager Radio-Canada Productions, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Fred Mattocks, General Manager, Media Operations and Technology, CBC English Services, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Frank Governale, Vice President, CBS News Technology and Operations, CBS News
- Ding Wenhua, Chief Engineer, CCTV
- Paul Stevenson, Director of Technology and Technical Operations, ITV News, ITV
"With this new customer association, Avid is clearly demonstrating its commitment to collaborating with our entire community of media professionals," said Dr. Andreas Bereczky, executive vice president of Technology and Production, ZDF German Television. "I am looking forward to working with my industry peers and the Avid leadership team, to make progress on a wide range of strategic issues as well as provide insights to help guide Avid's future innovations and strategic plans."About Avid Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+; or subscribe to Avid Blogs. © 2013 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid logo, Interplay, and ISIS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.