- Net asset value of $8.01 per share at June 30, 2013.
- Total investment income was $3.3 million, an increase of 17.1% compared to $2.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Net investment income was $1.4 million, or $0.180 per share, compared to $1.3 million, or $0.173 per share, for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Net realized and unrealized gains were $0.5 million, or $0.06 per share. Combined with net investment income, this resulted in a net increase in net assets from operations of $1.9 million, or $0.24 per share. This is an increase of 25.2% compared to a net increase in net assets from operations of $1.5 million, or $0.20 per share, for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Monthly distributions of $0.077 per share were paid on May 15, 2013, June 14, 2013 and July 15, 2013, totaling $0.231 per share for the quarter.
- Total portfolio investments at June 30, 2013 were $88.2 million, a 22.0% increase compared to portfolio investments of $72.3 million at June 30, 2012 and nearly even with portfolio investments of $88.1 million at March 31, 2013.
- Weighted average portfolio interest rate was 12.90% at June 30, 2013 compared to 12.69% at March 31, 2013.
- New originations and expansion of facilities to existing borrowers totaled $3.5 million. Realizations were $3.1 million reflecting the full payoff of one existing loan facility to Matt Martin Real Estate Management, LLC at par plus accrued interest and fees.
- At June 30, 2013, 89% of portfolio company investments, based on fair value, were first lien senior secured loans.
- On June 3, 2013 Full Circle Capital closed a new three-year, $32.5 million revolving credit facility with Sovereign Bank, N.A. Borrowings under the facility bear interest based on a tiered rate structure, depending upon utilization, ranging from LIBOR plus 3.25% to 4.00% per annum, or from Sovereign’s prime rate plus 1.25% to 2.00% per annum, based on Full Circle’s election at the time of borrowing. This represents a significant improvement in the cost of debt capital from Full Circle’s prior revolving credit facility, which bore interest at LIBOR plus 5.50% per annum.
- On June 28, 2013 Full Circle Capital issued $18.75 million ($21.1 million including the subsequent exercise of the overallotment option) of seven-year, 8.25% Notes that will mature on June 30, 2020. The Notes can be called any time after June 30, 2016 and pay interest quarterly beginning September 30, 2013.
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share Amount|
|October 31, 2013||November 15, 2013||$0.077|
|November 29, 2013||December 13, 2013||$0.077|
|December 31, 2013||January 15, 2014||$0.077|