Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Macy's ( M) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Macy's fell $0.61 (-1.4%) to $43.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,376,693 shares of Macy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,577,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.48-$44.37 after having opened the day at $44.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.14. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), down 13.8%, Men's Wearhouse ( MW), down 12.1%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 11.3% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Macy's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.