Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $2.98 (-3.0%) to $97.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 729,447 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,064,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.14-$101.50 after having opened the day at $101.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.50. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 10.4%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 5.7%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 5.6% and ZipRealty ( ZIPR), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.