Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $11.77 (-1.2%) to $969.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 310,179 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 651,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $968.08-$982.13 after having opened the day at $979.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $981.56. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Multimedia Games ( MGAM), down 3.9%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 3.8%, Scientific Games Corporation ( SGMS), down 3.5% and Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.