Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SouFun Holdings ( SFUN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, SouFun Holdings fell $3.24 (-6.4%) to $47.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,535,148 shares of SouFun Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 659,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.33-$50.70 after having opened the day at $50.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.59. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Net Element International ( NETE), down 8.6%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 6.7%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 6.3% and ClickSoftware Technologies ( CKSW), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.