Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ACE ( ACE) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, ACE fell $1.17 (-1.3%) to $91.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,223,179 shares of ACE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,296,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.90-$92.08 after having opened the day at $92.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.22. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Donegal Group ( DGICB), down 7.6%, State Auto Financial Corporation ( STFC), down 6.0%, Crawford & Company ( CRD.B), down 4.2% and Citizens ( CIA), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ACE Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.