Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sanofi fell $1.25 (-2.5%) to $47.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,717,949 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,847,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.88-$48.39 after having opened the day at $48.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.21. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), down 17.9%, Protalix BioTherapeutics ( PLX), down 15.1%, Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 9.0% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.