Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties fell $2.36 (-2.2%) to $104.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 807,376 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 954,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.19-$107.24 after having opened the day at $106.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.96. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 10.4%, Donegal Group ( DGICB), down 7.6%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 7.3% and Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation ( SGB), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.