Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company fell $0.99 (-2.0%) to $49.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,553,038 shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,887,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.96-$49.72 after having opened the day at $49.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.19. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 12.9%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 9.8%, Key Energy Services ( KEG), down 7.6% and Alon USA Partners ( ALDW), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.