Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.29 (-1.8%) to $16.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 55,603,472 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,609,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.14-$16.85 after having opened the day at $16.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.49. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: EZChip Semiconductor ( EZCH), down 20.8%, II-VI ( IIVI), down 7.8%, ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 7.1% and Perceptron ( PRCP), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.