Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $3.25 (-1.2%) to $273.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 327,634 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 759,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $272.20-$278.81 after having opened the day at $276.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $276.85. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), down 17.9%, Protalix BioTherapeutics ( PLX), down 15.1%, Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 9.0% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.