Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. International Paper ( IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, International Paper fell $1.23 (-2.5%) to $48.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,045,968 shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,200,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.00-$49.10 after having opened the day at $49.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.36. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 17.1%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 12.1%, AEP Industries ( AEPI), down 7.5% and Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full International Paper Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.