Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lorillard ( LO) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lorillard fell $0.64 (-1.4%) to $43.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,518,091 shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,328,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.38-$44.08 after having opened the day at $44.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.08. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 17.1%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 12.1%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 7.8% and AEP Industries ( AEPI), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lorillard Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.