Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.15 (-1.5%) to $10.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,728,136 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,633,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.10-$10.33 after having opened the day at $10.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.29. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: VeriFone Systems ( PAY), down 3.4%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 3.0%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 2.9% and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.