Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Textron fell $0.95 (-3.2%) to $28.43 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,996,617 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,426,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.29-$29.41 after having opened the day at $29.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.38. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Frontline ( FRO), down 5.0%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), down 4.8%, TAT Technologies ( TATT), down 3.1% and Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.