Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $2.59 (12.1%) to $23.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 34,108,010 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,067,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.09-$24.43 after having opened the day at $23.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.38. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Rentrak Corporation ( RENT), up 6.2%, Point.360 ( PTSX), up 4.7%, Gray Television ( GTN), up 4.0% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.