Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, NVR rose $12.35 (1.4%) to $902.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 45,121 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $892.50-$907.72 after having opened the day at $892.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $889.72. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 12.6%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 7.2%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 6.2% and China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.