Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wendy's ( WEN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Wendy's rose $0.37 (4.5%) to $8.62 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,105,162 shares of Wendy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,662,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.41-$8.71 after having opened the day at $8.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.25. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), up 7.6%, Cosi ( COSI), up 5.2%, Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 4.1% and Denny's Corporation ( DENN), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wendy's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.