Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. URS Corporation ( URS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, URS Corporation rose $1.47 (2.9%) to $52.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 883,447 shares of URS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 655,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.52-$52.00 after having opened the day at $50.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 7.6%, Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), up 4.4%, Infoblox ( BLOX), up 4.0% and Universal Technical Institute ( UTI), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full URS Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.