Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $2.65 (4.0%) to $68.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,740,094 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,257,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.95-$68.71 after having opened the day at $66.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.38. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), up 9.7%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 8.3%, Blyth ( BTH), up 5.9% and Inter Parfums ( IPAR), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.