Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose $1.22 (1.7%) to $73.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,666,538 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,805,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.70-$74.31 after having opened the day at $72.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.50. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 10.8%, Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), up 9.5%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 8.3% and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.