Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group rose $2.80 (2.0%) to $144.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 335,486 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 497,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $141.93-$145.11 after having opened the day at $142.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.03. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 3.4%, Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), up 2.7%, Ducommun ( DCO), up 1.7% and Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.