Full Fiscal Year Net Revenue Increased 65% Over Fiscal Year 2012 to $208.2 Million Fourth Quarter Net Revenue Increased 15.5% Over Prior Year Period to $51.5 Million Independent Distributor Count Grew 6% in Fourth Quarter, 2013 Compared to Third Quarter, 2013 Company Issues Fiscal 2014 Annual Guidance SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Sept. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, today reported financial results for the fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and the full year ended June 30, 2013. Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Net revenue increased 15.5% over the prior year period to $51.5 million;
- Gross profit increased to $44.2 million compared to $38.2 million in same period last year; and
- The number of active independent distributors increased 45% year-over-year and 6% on a sequential quarterly basis.
- Net revenue increased 65% over the prior year to $208.2 million;
- Gross profit increased to $171.5 compared to $108.1 million in the prior year;
- Generated full year GAAP net income of $7.6 million;
- Ended year with improved cash balance of $26.3 million; and
- Repurchased approximately 3 million shares of common stock in fiscal 2013.