To nominate a truck driver for Goodyear's 31 st North America Highway Hero Award, click on this link, fill out the online Highway Hero registration form, and hit the "submit" button, which will send your nomination directly to Goodyear. For consideration, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time truck driver
- Must reside in the U.S. or Canada
- The incident must have occurred in the U.S. or Canada
- Nominee's truck at the time of the incident must have had 12 wheels or more
- Nominee must have been on the job – or on the way to or from work in his or her truck – at the time of the incident
- Incident must have taken place between Nov. 16, 2012, and Nov. 16, 2013, to qualify for this year's program.