- CNQR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $51.8 million.
- CNQR has traded 1.4 million shares today.
- CNQR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CNQR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CNQR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CNQR: Concur Technologies, Inc. provides integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of various industries, sizes, and geographies worldwide. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Concur Technologies a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for Concur Technologies has been 471,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Concur has a market cap of $5.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 25.9% with 18.45 days to cover. Shares are up 51.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Concur Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CNQR's share price has jumped by 34.75%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.14 versus -$0.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus -$0.14).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 59.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $6.91 million to $2.82 million.
- You can view the full Concur Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.