- Surveillance Analytics offers loitering detection and analysis of aspects such as directional movement, line crossing, objects left behind and missing item scenarios. Once a predefined movement is identified by the system, it can be directed to send emails or SMS alerts to appropriate personnel, or relay messages to associated systems.
- Face Detection enables users to crop faces appearing within a camera’s field of view and make them available for investigation purposes. This feature is designed to help security personnel identify perpetrators across multiple transactions.
- License Plate Recognition enables the extraction of license plate numbers appearing within a camera’s field of view to be checked against state or federal watch lists or known offender lists.
- Guard Center Video Wall Support provides support for multiple monitors on a video wall without the need for additional software. Designed for monitoring corporate facilities, it includes options for user-defined layouts and guard tours, as well as the ability to view alerts and live video together.
- Mobile Client allows security operators to remotely access video, and view live and recorded video from multiple cameras simultaneously. Accessible from Apple iOS devices, the application delivers 10 pre-defined screen layout options, zoom capabilities and the ability to access recent camera views.
- IP Camera Integrations include support for the new line of Verint V3300 IP cameras, as well as third-party cameras to better address specific bank requirements, such as larger fields of view and enhanced monitoring at bank branch entrances and exits.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, VOVICI, GMT, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.