Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, US Airways Group fell $0.40 (-2.2%) to $17.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,364,827 shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,856,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.31-$18.04 after having opened the day at $18.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.12. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 8.1%, Republic Airways Holdings ( RJET), down 5.0%, Euroseas ( ESEA), down 4.4% and Navios Maritime Acquisition ( NNA), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.