Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent fell $0.11 (-3.1%) to $3.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 38,970,797 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,694,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.32-$3.46 after having opened the day at $3.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.52. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: PT Indosat TBK ( IIT), down 13.0%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 10.0%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 7.1% and eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.