Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kohl's fell $0.63 (-1.2%) to $51.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,641,001 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,151,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.46-$52.61 after having opened the day at $52.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.34. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Restoration Hardware Holdings ( RH), down 11.9%, ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 6.5%, Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 5.7% and E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.