Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gerdau ( GGB) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Gerdau fell $0.14 (-1.8%) to $7.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,661,035 shares of Gerdau exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,652,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.48-$7.68 after having opened the day at $7.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.64. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 18.0%, Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), down 14.5%, L & L Energy ( LLEN), down 14.1% and China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gerdau Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.