Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Yandex fell $0.50 (-1.4%) to $34.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,238,503 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,445,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.40-$35.19 after having opened the day at $35.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.00. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 10.0%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 5.5%, YY ( YY), down 4.5% and Web.com Group ( WWWW), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.