Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Manitowoc ( MTW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Manitowoc fell $0.65 (-3.1%) to $20.32 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,354,803 shares of Manitowoc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,926,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.07-$20.86 after having opened the day at $20.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.97. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 6.9%, Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), down 5.0%, Ecotality ( ECTY), down 5.0% and Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Manitowoc Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.