Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand fell $0.73 (-1.1%) to $63.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,970,762 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,773,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.50-$64.90 after having opened the day at $64.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.60. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), down 5.0%, Ecotality ( ECTY), down 5.0%, Hollysys Automation Technologies ( HOLI), down 3.5% and Zebra Technologies Corporation ( ZBRA), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.